Garage Shelving Kit 1
The easy-hang Garage Shelving system is versatile, simple to install and rearrange. It also leaves minimal holes in the wall.
All you have to do is screw the top track to the wall, hook and hang the standards onto the track and slide them sideways into position. Then position the brackets and shelves together with accessories just where you require them.
- Installing the easy hang Garage Shelving system takes one-third of the time it takes to install a traditional shelving system.
- The screw holes in the top track correspond with studded wall timbers standard 600mm spacing.
- The hanging bars can be cut to give height adjustment.
- Alter the shelving heights to suit your requirements.
- Designed to be fitted by just one person with ease.
Total coverage: width of 1840mm set at 2300mm high x 455mm depth. The height can be reduced if required.
- 1 x 2030 mm top track cut to width
- 4 x 2300 mm hanging uprights
- 4 x 1815 mm x 405 mm ventilated shelves
- 16 x 405 mm deep wall brackets
- 4 x Wall Stabilisers
See how quick and easy it is to fit one of our kits!