Adaptable Shelving Kit 1
The easy-hang Garage Shelving system is versatile, simple to install and rearrange. It also leaves minimal holes in the wall.
All you have to do is screw the top track to the wall, hook and hang the standards onto the track and slide them sideways into position. Then position the brackets and shelves together with accessories just where you require them.
- Installing the easy hang Garage Shelving system takes one-third of the time it takes to install a traditional shelving system.
- The screw holes in the top track correspond with studded wall timbers standard 600mm spacing.
- The hanging bars can be cut to give height adjustment.
- Alter the shelving heights to suit your requirements.
- Designed to be fitted by just one person with ease.
Total coverage: width of 1840mm set at 2300mm high x 455mm depth. The height can be reduced if required.
- 1 x 2030 mm top track cut to width
- 4 x 2300 mm hanging uprights
- 12 x 607 mm x 405 mm ventilated shelves
- 16 x 405 mm deep wall brackets
- 4 x Wall Stabilisers
See how quick and easy it is to fit one of our kits!
We offer delivery anywhere throughout the UK and Northern Ireland, Irish Republic, Isle of Man, Highlands and Islands, Chanel islands and the Isle of White. Most orders can be delivered within 1-3 working days.
To Exchange Or Return An Item
We will refund or exchange items you are not entirely happy with and we will return the cost of transportation or postage on any item proven to be defective after inspection. However, in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with a purchased item and wish to exchange it, you will be responsible for the cost of return postage/shipping.
In these cases, all items must be returned within 28 days of purchase with the original packaging intact and in a resalable condition. To return goods to us you must first call Storage Maker on 0845 217 9917 or email: email@example.com to arrange a collection.