Adaptable Shelving Kit 5
The easy to hang system is versatile, simple to install, rearrange the shelf heights to suit your requirements and leaves very little holes in the wall. This could be the solution to your garage storage issues!
It's as simple as screwing the top track to the wall, then hooking and hanging the standards onto the track and slide them sideways into position. All that's left to do then is position our range of brackets and shelves together with accessories in a configuration that suits your requirements.
- Installing the easy hang system takes one-third of the time it takes to install a traditional shelving system.
- The screw holes in the top track correspond with studded wall timbers standard 600mm spacing.
- The hanging bars can be cut to give height adjustment.
- Alter shelving heights to suit your requirements.
- Designed to be easily installed by just one person.
Total coverage: width of 1230mm set at 1200mm high
- 1 x 2030 mm top track cut to width
- 3 x 1200 mm hanging wall bars
- 4 x 607 mm x 405 mm deep ventilated shelves
- 6 x 405 mm deep shelf brackets
- 3 x Wall Stabilisers
See how quick and easy it is to fit one of our kits!
We offer delivery anywhere throughout the UK and Northern Ireland, Irish Republic, Isle of Man, Highlands and Islands, Chanel islands and the Isle of White. Most orders can be delivered within 1-3 working days.
To Exchange Or Return An Item
We will refund or exchange items you are not entirely happy with and we will return the cost of transportation or postage on any item proven to be defective after inspection. However, in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with a purchased item and wish to exchange it, you will be responsible for the cost of return postage/shipping.
In these cases, all items must be returned within 28 days of purchase with the original packaging intact and in a resalable condition. To return goods to us you must first call Storage Maker on 0845 217 9917 or email: email@example.com to arrange a collection.